WMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thannyx -looking to join!

Go down

Thannyx -looking to join! Empty Thannyx -looking to join!

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 16:01

Hello, xoxol invited me to join your alliance, so I'd like to join!

Back to top Go down

Thannyx -looking to join! Empty Re: Thannyx -looking to join!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 7:48

Thannyx wrote:Hello, xoxol invited me to join your alliance, so I'd like to join!

Hello!
Thank you for request. Do you have already problems with somebody? It seems me a lot of days wasted from day of inviting till now.
We are not against you but want to understand reason why you decided to join us now? Replay please and we will send invitation to you.

Cheers, XoXoL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:13

I'm not having any trouble with anyone, but I wanted to see how far away members of your alliance were from me and that took a little time to build up my biology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 14:30

Thannyx wrote:I'm not having any trouble with anyone, but I wanted to see how far away members of your alliance were from me and that took a little time to build up my biology

Thank you for reply.
We are really close to you.
Some more questions:
Attack to [WAR] phoos was it crash?
How is your relationships with darfel?
We know what you are currently loosing planets now. Tall us the truth and we will try to help you.

Usually if you already has problems before joining of alliance it not helps. We can not ask stop attacks to you. We can only attack your enemies.

Best regards, XoXoL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 15:45

i tried to take out darnel early in the round, but i didn't manage to occupy all of his planets and he ended up taking his planets back. it just so happened that photos had sent a fleet to an empty planet that i had already sent a fleet to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 16:29

Thannyx wrote:i tried to take out darnel early in the round, but i didn't manage to occupy all of his planets and he ended up taking his planets back. it just so happened that photos had sent a fleet to an empty planet that i had already sent a fleet to.

Looks like troth. I decided to send you invitation.
Hope my team-mates not against it.
Welcome Thannyx!

Best regards, XoXoL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down