Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi

Post by Guest on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 4:31

Hi guys,

thanks for your interest Wink

I started this round without great plans, just to see how things would work out.

I can see you guys are starting to lack some space, moving west could really be a solution, but since i am playing solo i really did't my flagging work as i should, so i think there will be some problems sooner or later...
Do you have any friendly alliances around that could agree on sharing systems? Do you have any enemies already planned? - I understand you don't want to share this info with someone out of your ally, just tell me yes or no, that's enough.

Do you have any goal for this round? Like play for top 5?

I am just asking this all because i am not as active as before, that's why i decided to not join my usual ally, to let them make their job at their pace. I really don't know how you guys work, how active you are, etc. and i don't want to join an ally just for protection. I am moved by goals Wink

If you have any question, just ask it
salut

See ya later!
darfel.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Guest on Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 15:40

no news guys?

I see Thannyx is trying to enter UFsR. He entered my system, took me 1 planet in a time i was idle for almost 2 days, but i've recovered it and took 1 or 2 of his. We have never contacted each other (i don't like to contact intruders myself Wink ). This is just for you to know, to compare with his words.

About my situation, kk and WAR have now entered in my system, so if you don't have a NAP with them, i think it's not a good idea for you to accept me... no problem from me if that's your decision, its perfectly understandable.

I'll try to resist to them, as much as possible. There's not much i can do, but i'll do my best. Just don't want you to get into trouble for accepting me, so think wise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 7:05

sorry guys. saw the invitation to join, but now i tried to accept but it has expired... If you're still interested, can you send a new one please? sry....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum