Joining Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining Alliance

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 1:05

Hey my buddy joemustard and I were woundering if you guys were accepting people in your alliance. I could not use my user name on Astrowars for the forum because it said that it was already take but I am JCJNI on Astrowars and I have played (as user name Tripod) in beta's 7,8,9, and gold 3 or so. When I played there were people like bigevil1 and -Yaella-, which was when I ended up joining -Yaella-'s alliance. Since then the alliance has split several different ways. I know that I do not have many points right now and I may not end up with many, but I can help where needed. I am requesting to join with your alliance. If you guys accept me I would like for you to consider joemustard too for he seems to be a good player.
Sincerely
JCJNI

Back to top Go down

Alliance members

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 20:19

I sent this message earlier

JCJNI
To:massacror
Posted:14 Nov 2008 21:14
Subject:Joining your alliance
My ally joemustard and I were woundering if you guys wouldnt mind us joining your alliance. I have had past experience and finished in the 500's (in beta 7,8,9 before gold came along)and joe has played once before. I have not played long in this beta but so far I have not been doing so bad. If you have any questions about my previous experience or what user name or whatever, you can pm me here.

I am not sure if I struck the wrong cords but I do not know why I recieved this message.
[/quote]

To:JCJNI
Posted:15 Nov 2008 11:00
Subject:Re: Joining your alliance
first , i already have one alliance , it is strange that you don ' t notice that :p
furthermore , i have look why you have resigned and how you was been killed very easy ! you dont fight ... i supposed you dont build a fleet (strange !) if you want advise , i can give you some ! i already reach pl 121

are you french?
massacror / kikoho

I sent this to your alliance member
JCJNI
To:massacror
Posted:16 Nov 2008 03:03
Subject:Re: Joining your alliance
I am not sure why you are trying to be so hard. If you had the situation I did with TAWA two players:69ceoris69 137 #188 and varanda 134#217 sending fleets of 1988 battleships 45 battleships and 90 cruisers to one planet and the other sending 996 destroyers 30 battleships and 60 cruisers I am sure that you probably would not last long either . So I am not sure how big of a fleet you think that I should have made... I obviously did the wrong thing and not creating allies was it. That is why I wanted to make peace with some ppl around me and expand. I think that my strategy is not that bad, when going against a strong alliance when your a loner it is kinda hard to do well. The other thing is I do not care what nation you are from, I treat everybody equal and I appreciate if you do the same, I did not try to call you out with my pm... I was making peace. The other thing was that I did not ask any opinion of yours about improving my strategies, as for rank you can loose it as fast as you gain it if you act like you invincible. I have seen that first hand when I was in with -Yaella- in astrowars federation we completely destroyed ppl and they could not do a thing. I ended up ranking in the 500's and improved more the next time too. I have fought with many ppl that ranked very high(Look up Yaella in beta's 6,7,8 just to prove a point) and I have not seen too many ppl like you last long with as high of rank, please do not make the mistake of thinking that your high rank will save you from ppl that have higher rank and bigger fleets. If you work together in an alliance and keep your head where it needs to be than you will be very successful. I hope to end on a good note and say that I would still be willing to be in an alliance with you no matter what race/religion you come from.
Remember an alliance's value is based on how one can help and be helped by his alliance members and if you have ppl that will not cover your back you are better off with them at a distance or against you than on your side. If you guys need information on me and what ally's I have had as well as a few alliances(its been awhile and I remember names and not alliances I was with) I would be happy to help. But Please do not send me messages just to try and insult me.
JCJNI(TRIPOD in the past)

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining Alliance

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Nov 2008 - 1:38

Hey,

Thanks for trusting into our alliance ... I really would like u to join us, but we have got to wait for everyone's answer before giving u our final descision.

I am really busy now (in real life and in aw too :d ) ... but we will try to satisfy everyone.

I have send u some questions, if u can aswer it to me by pm,

Regards,

MaLaGasy

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining Alliance

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top