WMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi :)

Go down

hi :) Empty hi :)

Post by Guest Fri 3 Aug 2007 - 9:51

and hello again Smile.                        i already spoke with mrbond ingame via pm. he asked me if  want to join you alliance.wasn't sure what i want to do this round, so i waited a little bit.                                   and now i am here Smile                                                   i also talked about my interests with mrbond. you will discuss about me internal, i think, so it is better if mrbond would tell it there Smile                                                hm, don't know what i should say Wink maybe: you probably can make bigger mistakes than take me to your alliance =) i would be happy about it. i'm a experienced player who hasn't played for a long time.                          if you want to know my race, i can send it to mrbond or a leader of you ingame                     regards boeserbube                       ps: i'm house-trained

Last edited by on Fri 3 Aug 2007 - 10:01; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

hi :) Empty Re: hi :)

Post by Guest Fri 3 Aug 2007 - 9:54

hm, made a lot of blank lines, don't know the problem :(sry Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 3 Aug 2007 - 15:52

Hi,
thanks a lot to have posted on our forum, we are going to talk about that inside Smile ... and we will give you answer as soon as possible
Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum